- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Avocado Oil
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- Black Pepper as needed
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp (cooked, peeled, and chopped)
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 diced jalapeno, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp cilantro
Mix the onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Let this sit for 5 minutes or more.
Mix the shrimp, avocado, tomato, and jalapeno in a separate bowl.
Add the first mixture to the large shrimp bowl, add cilantro, and mix well. Season if needed.