- 1 LB 90/10 lean ground beef.
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Austin Steakhouse Rub.
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided.
- 1 Medium yellow onion slice.
- 4 Pieces leaf lettuce.
- 4 Slices ripe tomato.
- 4 Slices American cheese (or cheese of your choice).
- 4 Whole wheat buns.
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Cask 25 Aged Balsamic.
- This recipe easily doubles or even triples depending on how many you are serving.
- Make sure your grill is clean and rub the grates with oil then preheat grill to medium high, 375-degree, heat.
- Combine meat and Austin Steakhouse Rub in a bowl and mix thoroughly but do not over mix (over mixing will make the meat tough).
- Evenly divide the meat into 4 equal sized patties about 3/4" thick.
- Grill burgers about 4 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees for a medium well burger. Take off heat and let rest for a few minutes.
- Take your sliced onions and brush with Butter Olive Oil, place on grill and flip once to get those beautiful grill marks!
- Drizzle meat with Cask 25 then add back to the grill one minute per side.
- Add cheese slice and remove from the grill and tent with foil until temperature reaches 150 degrees - about 3 minutes.
- While cheese is melting brush your hamburger buns with Butter Olive Oil and toast on the grill.
- Assemble burger on bun with lettuce, tomato, onion slices, and any of your favorite toppings.
- Serve alongside chips, fries or just as is.