- 4 cups of cauliflower florets (about 1 head)
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Jalapeno Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
Break up entire head of cauliflower into popcorn-sized florets.
Place florets into a huge bowl.
Add remaining ingredients on top of cauliflower florets and stir gently until all florets are covered with mixture.
Gently place coated florets onto dehydrator trays.
Dehydrate for 1 hour at 140 degrees Fahrenheit and then lower the temperature to 110 degrees Fahrenheit for another 8-10 hours.
Serve immediately and enjoy!