- 1/2 bag Olive Oil Divine Garlic Angel Hair Pasta
- 12 cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 10 oz mozzarella pearls
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Prepare ahead, usually over night or at least 3 hours.
- Add Tuscany Bread Dipping Seasoning, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar together in a jar with lid; shake to mix well.
- In a large pot add water & a drizzle of olive oil, bring to a boil.
- Add pasta, and cook according to directions.
- Drain, and drizzle olive oil over pasta, toss lightly to prevent sticking, let it cool.
- Add pasta, tomatoes, mozarella pearls, chopped basil in a large bowl, drizzle the dressing mixture over and toss until well mixed.
Suggestion: Great as a side dish with chicken or shrimp!