- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 1/4 cup of onion, chopped
- 1 large of garlic clove
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic Pepper (Salt Free)
- 1/4 tsp of fresh nutmeg
In a blender, grind sunflower seeds to a breadcrumb-like consistency.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the ground sunflower seeds in the blender.
Process until the mixture turns into a paste.
Transfer the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Using a teaspoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into a ball with the palm of your hands.
Place each ball onto a dehydrator tray.
Dry at 125 degrees Fahrenheit for about 4-5, flipping broccoli bites halfway.