- 1 lb ground beef (use shredded chicken as a healthier alternative)
- 1 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of whole milk
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic Pepper (Salt Free)
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 cups of peach preserves
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Bourbon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's North Carolina BBQ Rub
- Optional: For a spicy kick, add Olive Oil Divine's Raspberry Chipotle Balsamic BBQ Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Shape mix into 1 inch balls. Place them in an ungreased 13x9 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered, turning them once during the baking.
Combine all ingredients in a a large saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Add meatballs, gently stirring to coat them with the sauce, then simmer for an additional minute.
Works well as an appetizer, in pasta, or even as new twist on a pizza.