- 1.25 lb lean ground beef
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp beef bouillon
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Austin Steakhouse Rub
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 4 cheese slices
- 2+2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Ghost & Scorpion Pepper Balsamic Hot Sauce
- Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- Olive Oil Divine's Pennsylvania Pepper
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Italian Seasoning (Salt Free)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Lemon slices for garnish
Season ground beef with Austin Steakhouse Rub, red chili pepper flakes, pepper, minced garlic, bouillon, and parsley. Mix until just combined.
Form this into 8 patties. Place cheese on top of 4 patties, then stack the remaining patties on the cheese. This should make four "sandwiches."
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt 2 tbsp of butter. Cook the patties 6 minutes on each side while basting the beef with the juices and butter. Set aside when done.
Melt 2 tbsp of butter in the skillet again and add in the garlic, lemon juice, hot sauce, Italian Seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
Add in the parsley followed by the zucchini noodles and toss for 3 minutes to cook through. Let stand and cook for an additional minute if the zucchini adds too much water to the mixture.
Move zucchini to the side of the skillet and add the beef patties back in to reheat them. Serve immediately.