- 2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Organic Mediterranean Oregano
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Organic Ground Basil Spice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Olive Oil Divine's Hawaiian Black Salt
- Parsley for garnish
- Lemon juice
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a tray.
Mix olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil, onion powder, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Toss the shrimp in this mixture and place on the tray.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until the shrimp is firm, pink, and opaque.
Add lemon juice and garnish as needed.