- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp parsley
Mix the shrimp, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and onion powder.
In a cast-iron skillet, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and heat over medium heat.
Saute the garlic for 30 seconds and add in the shrimp. Saute for 4 more minutes or until the shrimp is cooked. Set aside.
Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and then add the mushrooms. Saute for 5 minutes and add in the asparagus, stirring until it is cooked through.
Add the shrimp back in and stir. Garnish with parsley.