We have negotiated with our growers to assure the products we procure are safe! The USFDA has determined (click here) there is NO evidence packaged food can transmit the virus.
Our priority at Olive Oil Divine is the health and safety of our customers, employees, supply chain partners and the community in which we operate. We are actively following all guidelines and directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as new information about the COVID-19 virus continues to become available.
At Olive Oil Divine, we are taking the following countermeasures in response to the virus:
· All employees will wear PPE while assisting customers or bottling/packaging any product.
· Temporarily eliminating customer self-service tatsing. All tastings are still allowed and encouraged, but they will be served on request by one of our staff.
· Implementing see-through sneeze shield at our check-out station for safety of staff and customers.
· Increasing in-store sanitation frequency and efforts on touch surfaces and work areas, especially door handles, tasting containers and check-out equipment.
· Applying rigorous employee in-store hygiene practices.
· Monitoring the health & temperature of our staff daily.
· Adhering to Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs) for both Food Defense and Food Safety Procedures.
Olive Oil Divine Supply Status
Our oil and balsamic partners continue to assure us their employees and families are healthy. We have not had any supply issues and are grateful.
Our fulfillment team is busy packing your orders as quickly as possible within the same business day. We are committed to providing the same high level of service and quality our customers have come to expect from Olive Oil Divine!
Temporary Store Hours through May 25, 2020
Mon-Fri: 12:00PM-6:00PM Sat: 10:00AM-3:00PM Sun: Closed
We have committed to the “Tennessee Pledge”, which is a plan to help Tennesseans return to work in a safe environment, restore their livelihoods and reboot our state’s economy.
We are a small business and need your continued support, so thank you for continuing to shop with us!
Greg & Shirley