Our growers continue to assure us the products we procure are safe!
Our priority at Olive Oil Divine is the health and safety of our customers, employees, supply chain partners and the community in which we operate. We are actively following all guidelines and directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as new information about the COVID-19 virus continues to become available.
At Olive Oil Divine, we are taking the following countermeasures in response to the virus:
· Eliminating customer self-serve tasting. Tastings are still allowed and encouraged, but will be served on-request by one of our staff.
· Increasing in-store sanitation frequency and efforts on touch surfaces and work areas, especially door handles, tasting containers and check-out equipment.
· Applying rigorous employee in-store hygiene practices.
· Monitoring the health & temperature of our staff.
· Adhering to Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs) for both Food Defense and Food Safety Procedures.
· Permanently implementing free curbside service.
Olive Oil Divine Supply Status
Our oil and balsamic partners continue to assure us their employees and families are healthy. We have not had many supply issues and are grateful.
Our fulfillment team is busy packing your orders as quickly as possible within the same business day. We are committed to providing the same high level of service and quality our customers have come to expect from Olive Oil Divine!
As of 9/1/21 we are open under our normal hours: Mon-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm
We are a small business that needs your continued support. Thank you!
Greg & Shirley