- 12 oz of Olive Oil Divine's Rainbow Angel Hair Pasta or Basil & Garlic Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Sevillano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb ham slices, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 leek, finely chopped, or 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Garlic White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mediterranean Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup grated or shaved Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add leeks or green onions, garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt and pepper and toss.
- Cut the ham into bite-size pieces.Toss ham mixture with the hot pasta (optional).
- Drizzle the pasta with your Garlic White Balsamic Vinegar and Mediterranean Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Top with finely grated Parmesan cheese.