- 1 12 oz bag fresh or frozen green beans.
- 1 tbs Olive Oil Divine Roasted Garlic Pepper.
- 2 tsp Olive Oil Divine Himalayan Pink Salt.
- 2 tbs Olive Oil Divine Bacon Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 2 tbs Olive Oil Divine Bourbon White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Trim and clean your green beans if needed.
- In a sauté pan add your EVOO and turn on medium-high.
- Add your green beans and salt, cook until the green beans have turned bright green.
- Add your balsamic and seasoning and coat thoroughly.
- Continue cooking the green beans until they are tender and serve hot.