Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits:
There are lots of home remedies. For sickness, health, strong hair, smooth skin..etc. But there never seems to be that one thing that is a "cure-all". Have you heard of Apple Cider Vinegar? It's been used for everything in the past. But we have 10 great ways you can use it at the comfort of your home! I know what you're thinking, how did we narrow it down to only 10?!
Please note that Apple Cider Vinegar does not create miracles, replace any dietary needs/supplements, or guarantee the result you're looking for. But when there's a great product in your kitchen with multiple uses, we might as well give it a try!
Apple Cider Vinegar is a super unique substance that comes from crushing apples, exposing them to yeast, and allowing the natural sugars to ferment. It is one of the most versatile natural products on the market, from adding it to your diet, using it for house cleaner, marinating dinner, or even making homemade sauces!
- Creating Natural Home Cleaners to kill bacteria, and to allow a non-harmful cleaner in the house for your family!
- It can lessen build up in your hair, allowing your hair to shine to its full potential!
- It will break down any fats or tough meat you may be cooking for dinner! Try it on chicken and let it soak for at least 30 minutes before preparing your meal!
- It is a HUGE aid in digestion! From decreasing stomach acid, to breaking down those tough to digest foods!
- It is antibacterial, which means it is great for treating bug bites and cuts!
- It relieves sunburn and acne when applied to the skin (we recommend diluting with water).
- It can lower cholesterol, high blood pressure, keep your body alkaline, and even detoxify your body when ingested.
- If you are an athlete, and get a leg cramp, drink a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar, and it will relax your cramping muscles!
- Use it in a bath to have a detoxifying soak accompanied with your favorite Epsom salt or baking soda.
- Wash your fresh produce with water and Apple Cider Vinegar to kill any bacteria, pull out any parasites/bugs, and to fully clean your produce before consumption!
Follow our blog for more great tips on how to use your everyday kitchen items to become a true Kitchen Hero! Purchase your Apple Cider Vinegar with the link below: